RapidoBots is looking for a React Native App Developer. RapidoBots located at Shahra e Faisal Karachi, Pakistan.
Candidate must be a Computer Science/Software Engineering Graduate with at least years of experience in Mobile application development, must have excellent communication skills and have a project-centric approach.
Experience: At least years experience in the same capacity along with some live applications on stores.
- Use React Native to build slick and robust native apps.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Understand and excel at front-end standard methodologies
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Years of experience building commercial React Native mobile applications for both iOS and Android
- Experience with native mobile programming (Objective-C, Swift, Java/Android)
- Strong portfolio of publicly available mobile apps on iOS/Android that we can review
- Experience with testing and debugging mobile apps, particularly React Native apps (Jest, Detox, etc.)
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and version control (Git)
- Experience with or basic understanding of back-end development and databases
- UX design experience (wireframes, user journeys, information architecture)
- Well Know about agile project management
- Strong grasp of native application development (iOS and/or Android).
- Complete knowledge about UI/UX conventions followed in their respective field. IE: Android, iOS or both.
- Good understanding of implementing best practices in terms of code conventions and standards.
- Experience managing a team in terms of ensuring quality and deliverables while also being involved in hands-on coding.
- Experience developing numerous mobile applications for iOS as well as Android.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of working with third-party tools for payments, locations services and social media, such as PayPal, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Knowledge of cross-platform development using ReactNative or any other language is preferable.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related Technical Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience developing software/firmware for Android, iOS or other cellular devices.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Suitable Job Timings.
- Medical Insurance.
- 24 Annual Leaves.
- 2 Performance-Based Bonuses.